ACH Operations Analyst
Date ActiveAug 30, 2022 9:29:31 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
As a member of the Payment Operations Team, you will be responsible for the daily processing of both originated and received ACH transactions. Additional processing of customer profile setups, REG E claims, stop payments, and suspected OFAC hits required. ACH Ops works closely with the REG E/ATM dispute team. Cross training for bench strength will be part of this position.
- Facilitate the processing of ACH origination files and returns adhering to internal and industry deadlines.
- Process the daily ACH exception returns file.
- Process daily service requests from the Financial Centers including but not limited to: Revocations, Reclamations, Claims and Death Notices.
- Process new client setups assuring documentation is accurately completed.
- Identify and recommend changes/enhancements for daily tasks to management when appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Assist branch and call center employees with customer escalations.
- For this position, you must have at least 5 years of banking experience.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Comfortable working in a fast passed environment
SPECIFIC JOB RELATED EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite and certifications as applicable to the position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of REG E and/or NACHA rules preferred.