Date ActiveSep 6, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location185 Asylum Street-HF215
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- All aspects of relationship management of respective accounts.
- Meet regularly with customers to review operating performances;
- Continuously monitor and analyze collateral positions through daily sign-off on advance requests, monthly collateral packages, and review of periodic field exams
- Regular review of financial performance through analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and cash flow budgets and projections
- Review, analyze, structuring and underwriting of amendment requests with respect to financial covenants, line increases or renewals, approval of acquisitions, recapitalizations, etc.
- Develop and generate cross-sell opportunities of other bank products with their account base;
- Develop new sources of business by networking with customer based contacts (accountants, advisors, suppliers, etc)
- Bachelor's degree required. (Accounting, Business, Economics preferred)
- 3+ years experience as an Account Executive and at least 5 years of Asset Based Lending industry experience.
- CPA or Credit Trained preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of accounting procedures, financial statements, general ledgers, and A/R, Inventory, and A/P sub-ledgers
- Working knowledge of cash receipt records and cash flow statements
- Strong business sense with the ability to recognize potential collateral or operational weaknesses and the ability to recommend solutions
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Organizational skills and able to meet stringent deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or as a team
- Strong computer skills with good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Willingness to travel