200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The Workforce Analyst will assist and support short, medium, and long-term capacity planning, Off Phone Activities (OPAs) and workload distribution for all of the customer channels (inbound & outbound calls, emails, live chats, case management) within the 24/7 Customer Care Center. The role provides analytical support for the department to help with creatively developing workforce staffing solutions, and formulate intra-day and short term workforce scheduling solutions that meet service and efficiency objectives. The Workforce Management (WFM) team shares responsibility for meeting key performance objectives across all channels and reporting. They are also considered essential staff as they support a 24/7 customer service and problem resolution center.
- Help to monitor and manage the 24/7 day-to-day activities of the Workforce Management through Forecasting, Scheduling, and Intra-day optimization activities across all channels.
- Manage and adjust OPAs appropriately both short term and intra-day. Ensure shrinkage is planned appropriately in order to maximize utilization targets.
- Recognize gaps and opportunities, communicate the situation in clear language, and provide viable options with related implications in a timely and compelling manner. Facilitate real-time discussions with C3 management team. May serve as WFM in the absence of management.
- Complete root-cause analysis to determine reasons for forecast variance and recommends counter-measures to improve forecast accuracy and effectiveness that reduce cost and/or mitigate risk
- Assist with the process and development of all contact center schedules and ensure that the C3 is staffed to meet service and efficiency goals.
- Review effectiveness and efficiency of the scheduled staff for the short term to achieve service and efficiency goals. Partners with leadership and bankers to recommend adjustments as necessary.
- Partner with leadership to return bankers to the phones, reschedule pre-planned meetings and/or training efforts for a later time, or schedule development efforts between various leaders and bankers to leverage periods of time where excess staffing is forecasted and/or occurring
- Exercise sound judgement when making recommendations and business decisions. For example: Balance consistency in the service levels by interval with the growth and development needs of our front line bankers.
- Run and analyze reports to make recommendations to meet departmental goals. Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- College degree required,
- 2 to 5 years of workforce management/contact center experience
- Experience with multi-channel environment preferred
- Experience working with workforce management software required
- Experience working with a remote staff preferred
- Ability to understand Webster's mission, goals, and strategies and translate that to support the C3 in all activities ethically.
- Previous contact center workforce management experience -- with an understanding of call routing concepts and how they impact staffing requirements
- Strong attention to detail with tolerace for repetitive activities and tasks
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Strong to advanced understanding of Excel. Access and Tableau a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to be leveraged in day to day activities as well as special projects
- Communicates and works well with staff members, management and phone bankers.
- Highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to handle pressure, multitask effectively, and say 'No' when appropriate
- Proven experience creating effective development strategies and then quickly executing upon them
- Must be able to apply mathematical concepts and analysis to solve complex problems and develop workable solutions
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS: List requirements not found in a typical office environment, which includes sitting, standing, computer use, lifting up to ten pounds, using office equipment, speaking on a phone and serving customers. Examples include business travel, driving a car, working non-standard business hours, on-call duties, lifting in excess of 10 pounds, tesifying in regulatory matters, etc.
Typical office environment / working conditions
- Ability to work in a call center environment ; seated in a cubicle
- Supports 24/7 C3 environment; schedule will include weekend support
Job Reference #: 5000433198606