Verint Systems Engineer
Date ActiveOct 12, 2022 4:14:13 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Verint Systems Engineer is a member of the Contact Center Solutions Team, accountable for delivering application production support and solutions to our Contact Center business teams. With a customer centricity mindset, you will partner with business, IT infrastructure (Telephony, Server, Cloud, Desktop) teams and suppliers to advance business objectives and ensure application production stability for key Contact Center applications, tools, and platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Application daily operations and production support activities, maintaining platform software currency, storage/CPU management, administer and configure TLS/SSL certificates, Incident Management support, and platform integration support (desktop, telephony, server, etc.)
- The role requires strong Verint configuration and operational knowledge and experience, Microsoft Desktop/Server/SQL experience, understanding of web and cloud technologies, ability to understand/apply software patches/upgrades, analyzing business processes, problem-solving, organizational, and multi-tasking skills, Experience with call center and back-office operations
- Support Business partners providing guidance and support to set up new hires, Voice/Screen recording setup/issues, ServiceNow tickets/user issues, ad hoc support, etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions regarding technology-related projects, including scope, system requirements, testing, and implementation
- Work closely with business leaders and users to determine appropriate actions and effectively translate complex business requirements into technical requirements.
- Occasional off hour/weekend support as required by production needs
- 5+ years advanced expertise in supporting Enterprise Platforms such as Verint, IVR/IVA and general telephony and database technologies performing systems administration, management, and monitoring functions
- Foundational understanding and proven ability to assess, identify and resolve multi-tiered application and system related issues. Advanced working knowledge of Windows desktop and server, SQL server, Databases, Exchange, Linux, Storage, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, time management, project management, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and timeframes with experience supporting large projects in the technology industry
- Demonstrated proficiency with Verint, Wallboards, OneTouch, IVRs, Windows Server/Desktop, Active Directory and Domain configuration
- Act with a sense of urgency and a positive attitude to build working relationships
- Comfortable with the configuration, maintenance of Linux and Windows systems, patching, certificate updates, and other engineering activities