Technology Risk Reporting Manager
Date ActiveAug 30, 2022 4:12:31 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
This individual is responsible for synthesizing and reporting on all aspects of Information Technology and Information Security Risk. This includes aggregating various sources of information, providing effective challenge to risk metric results, and preparing clear, concise synthesis of current trends and risks. This role prepares materials for regularly scheduled management, executive and Board committees, with input and oversight from the Managing Director, First Line Technology Risk and the CISO. They are also responsible for development and monitoring of management-level performance metrics, ad hoc reporting, and monitoring remediation efforts for reporting purposes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Security or relevant field
- 5 years’ experience in Information Security and/or Risk Management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, time management and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of Information Technology, Information Security, and Risk methodology/terminology
- Ability to synthesize Risk information from various sources to provide clear, accurate and concise reporting
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with and influence a wide group of stakeholders across the enterprise
- Working knowledge of metrics development principles including design and development of metrics, metric analysis, and reporting metric results.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word required.