Sr Treasury Sales Associate
Date ActiveDec 8, 2020 4:43:02 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location185 Asylum Street-HF215
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
A Senior Treasury Sales Associate (TSA), is primarily focused on assisting Treasury Sales Officers (TSOs) with generating new treasury management, depository business and client retention activities. The TSA compiles data for TSOs, creates proposal/presentation, proforma pricing analysis and other business development functions. The TSA may have direct responsibility across a certain portion of a TSOs portfolio including direct sales via telephone. The TSA may accompany TSOs on client calls; including significant phone time required to help with pre-call planning and sales support and for sales presentations.
- Work independently and in partnership with TSO to create pro forma statements, cash flow diagrams, treasury reviews, and other information to assist in the sales process. This includes independently researching customer relationships within bank, service areas and other processing units
- Assist with the development of proposals and sales presentations to support the efforts of the assigned TSOs.
- Responsible for identifying cross sell opportunities in support of achieving revenue goals.
- Active involvement in the sales process including pre and post-sale activities. Participates as needed, in joint calls as well as pre-call plan and call debrief sessions.
- Contribute to team revenue goals through individual sales generation.
- Responsible for all documentation and approvals necessary to set up new products & services
- Direct client retention efforts including major problem resolution and act as LOB/Operations liaison to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensures client service deliverables are achieved and holds partners accountable by managing issues, escalations and error resolution.
- Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operation risk controls in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards, requirements and polices
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of financial services experience
- At least 5 years of treasury management experience
- Basic to In-depth knowledge and understanding of Treasury Management Services
- CTP or desire to obtain Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation