Sr. Technology Manager - Digital Banking
436 Slater Road-HF308
The Senior Manager, Digital Banking leads the Digital Banking team providing hands-on technical and business leadership to assigned teams, developing and managing the bank's online and mobile banking solutions and assigned projects. Assigned teams are responsible for development and support of Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Salesforce.Com, and Banking Center applications.
Key positon requirements include:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience managing Digital Banking teams and associated projects. Banking / financial industry experience is preferred.
- Proven leadership in Information Technology that executes on project delivery
- Strategic partner with Lines of Business to understand and solve digital business problems
- Stellar verbal, written and presentation communications
- Strong demonstrated experience in digital and mobile development, deployment and support capabilities
- Salesforce.Com experience is preferred
- Proven experience in managing multiple technology teams of 50+ technology FTE's, with corresponding staff management and capacity planning
- Strong demonstrated experience on digital / mobile technologies including system integrations
- Working experience in Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of vendor relationship management
- Working experience in Project Management
- Working experience in Risk Management
- Working knowledge of banking regulations
- Working knowledge of IT Audit processes
- Working knowledge of cost center / financial budget management
This ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual with passion for ensuring delivery of high quality Digital Banking projects and applications that allow our organization meet critical business goals. Candidate will need 10 years of experience in managing Digital Banking teams, and delivering high quality mission critical projects. Applicant will be viewed as a subject matter expert in digital and mobile banking applications and technologies.
Job Reference #: 5000214767506