Sr. Sales Support Specialist
50 Kennedy Plaza-RIP35
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Government & Institutional Banking / Providence or Boston
- Participate in the sales process including pre-and post-sale activities by developing proposals, pitch books, and sales presentations for GIB RMs.
- Assist with RFP production, prepare pro forma pricing, relationship reviews, and other documentation required to assist in the sales process.
- Participate, as needed, in joint calls as well as pre-call planning and post-call debriefs.
- Assist in the identification of new business and cross sell opportunities, and assist RMs with achieving their cross-sale goals.
- Assume responsibility for the accuracy of the Account Analysis system including customer relationship "linkage" and exception pricing. Help RMs manage exception pricing by producing and distributing monthly analysis reports (excel spreadsheets) and accrual reports. Track exception pricing via excel spreadsheet and distribute to RMs on a monthly basis. Prepare exception price renewal proformas with RMs and assist with the presentation to the Pricing Committee.
- Maintain existing portfolio of clients by answering phones and emails and providing professional, courteous, and timely support.
- Identify and escalate serious customer issues to RMs and/or management in a timely manner.
- Serve as first line assistance for triaging issues via phone and email, and "dispatch" calls to partners that include (but are not limited to) Service, DTS and Implementation.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as well as Bank policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations impacting services and performance of duties.
- Assist in the coordination and support of RDC/ACH risk assessments, and documentation (MSA) updates.
- Periodically review customer documentation for accuracy.
- Ability to establish priorities and manage competing deliverables
- Ability to discuss bank products with customers in a courteous and professional manner over the telephone, in person, and in writing (required)
- Ability to manage time, organize and prioritize work, and meet deadlines (required)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and PowerPoint (required)
- Knowledge of Cash Management products including but not limited to online banking, positive pay, ACH, wire, lockbox, remote deposit (preferred*)
- SalesForce, SharePoint and Adobe are desired
Job Reference #: 5000298272806