Sr Assoc, Commercial Loan Support
Date ActiveJan 14, 2023 5:15:04 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
- Ability to deliver high quality professional service to internal and external customers, understanding all aspect of loan processing, ensuring requests are processed accurately within established credit guidelines and departmental procedures
- Responsible for the timely QC (Next day and final) to ensure all executed documents match system entry, ensure knowledge of the Commercial lending products and services, including an understanding of a Credit Agreement, loan funding mechanics, deal structure, funds flow, etc.
- Depending on need – responsible for the timely and accurate posting of ACBS transactions sent by Servicing team and managers, input and QC of required rates, release of collateral, payoffs
- Cross functional training which enables ability to do other jobs within the department
- Perform tasks to establish and monitor loan rates on business banking and commercial loan systems
- Review all transactions created by the Servicing teams and complete final processing
- Other loan related and miscellaneous tasks (i.e. Pre-Payment penalties, DDA related, Manual entries etc.).
- Receptive to increasing levels of responsibilities and additional process improvement projects at management's request
- Other responsibilities as assigned (handle the transactions not able to be handled by other areas of the department.
Skills and Experience Needed
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in a commercial banking environment, preferably working with Commercial loan closing activities and credit structure.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer focus.
- Ability to multitask and work with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong Commercial Lending applications – ACBS preferred
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office product suites.
- Self starter with ability to work independently as well as a Team
The estimated salary range for this position is $29.00 HR to $33.00 HR. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.