146 Mamroneck Ave.-NY114
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The Senior Relationship Manager will be responsible for acquiring new and complex Private Banking business and, retain existing high net worth individuals and non profit organizations through consultative selling and long-term relationship building.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop complex new and profitable business through identification of high net worth individuals and non profit organizations.
2. Demonstrate in depth knowledge of Webster products, services and capabilities.
3. Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer's financial condition and needs.
4. Remain current on industry trends, laws and regulations.
5. Execute highly focused prospecting activities.
6. Structure credit solutions, manage investments, and provide banking and planning services; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
7. Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base, to include both the Private Bank and other lines of business.
8. Update and maintain dashboard online system of customer tracking/information.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
1. Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required; advanced degree strongly preferred.
2. 8+ years of experience in high net worth individual and non profit organization relationship management.
3. Proven ability to develop and cultivate complex customer relationships.
4. Excellent interpersonal, team building, and communication skills.
5. Thorough understanding of regulations governing financial products/services.
6. CFP a plus.