Senior Portfolio Manager
Date ActiveSep 15, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location360 Lexington Ave-NY000
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
* Supports Business Unit Leader and Relationship Managers in managing customer account relationships
* Manages an assigned account portfolio, maintains deep understanding of customer's business, pro-actively manages customer performance and credit risk, responds to customer credit requests, advocates appropriate credit actions to Business Unit Leader and Segment Credit Officer
* Participates in joint sales calls with Business Unit Leader and Relationship Managers and underwrites and closes financings and other credit requests for existing and new customer relationships; identify and direct cross-sell opportunities on assigned accounts
* Develop, maintain and grow new and profitable business
* Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer's financial state and needs
* Demonstrates in depth knowledge of Webster credit products (Cash Flow, Real Estate, Asset-Based) and services, an ability to develop creative solutions for customers, and form consultative relationships with customers.
Education, Skills & Experience:
* 10+ plus years commercial banking / finance experience
* Formal credit training and experience in Senior PM or credit executive role
* Healthcare industry experience
* Proven ability to develop and cultivate and expand upon customer relationships.