Senior Loan Processor
Date ActiveMay 12, 2022 9:58:37 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
As part of a fast-paced team, work with borrowers and loan originators to ensure complete and accurate loan application files. This involves collecting application, employment, and financial documentation, and tracking progress in the lending system. In addition, timely communication with all stakeholders in the lending life cycle, including Borrowers, Originators, Underwriters, and Vendors.
- Review and verify all documents included in loan paperwork; complete forms that require further information.
- Prepare credit reports, bank papers, and instruction forms.
- Contact customer to collect necessary information.
- Maintain records for processing of each loan.
- May provide training and guidance to lower level loan processors.