Senior Deposit Ops Coordinator
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
To support functions associated with Exception Processing, Return Deposited Items Chargeback, Foreign Collections, Large Dollar Signature Verification and processing Adjustments related to other financial institutions.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform and understand all tasks associated to Exception Processing; research, item disposition, special handling and end of day processing / reconcilement, as well as, supporting other Lines of Business.
- Perform and understand all tasks associated to Return Deposited Items Chargeback; research, item disposition, special handling requirements and end of day processing / reconcilement.
- Perform all tasks associated to Foreign Collections; OFAC review and collection process.
- Review and perform all tasks associated to Large Dollar Signature Verification; review and outreach to Banking Centers when needed
- Perform and understand all tasks associated to Adjustments; research, case management entry, Fed and SVPCo data entry, and Fed and SVPCo statement processing.
- Maintain daily production levels to meet goals, SLAs and Fed Regulations.
- Maintain daily production logs.
- Support the department supervisor with training staff, procedures, testing and misc research.
- Follow all quality control measures to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Adhere to Bank Policies and Procedures, as well as, Fed Regulations and ECCHO Rules.
- Adhere to all risk controls and compliance requirements and complete required testing/training.
- Partner with Lines of Business when needed.
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3-4 years experience in Bank Operations or related fields.
- Knowledge of Exception Processing and Returns.
- Knowledge of Fedline and SVPCo Online Adjustments.
- Advanced Excel and PC skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member, as well as, independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Reference #: 5000391687706