Senior Deposit Operations Coordinator
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Sustain back office support functions associated with servicing deposit accounts and interact with third party vendors providing deposit account services. Areas of specialization include Cash Management Operations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Perform routine and non-routine clerical tasks in support of Cash Management Operations.
- Work with Lines of Business and customers to achieve resolution of moderately complex questions and issues; handles unresolved problems escalated by other staff.
- Review interactions to ensure accuracy and, consistency.
- Prepare, generate and run various reports related to Cash Management Operations.
- Partner with internal departments when necessary.
- Maintain daily production levels to meet goals set by department management.
- Document and maintain operational procedures; suggest changes to improve existing processes.
- Follow quality control measures to ensure all requirements are met.
- Perform functions related to Web-Link commercial customer maintenance and implementation; as well as Fraud Event Monitoring services, including calling customers to verify monitor alerts, preparing notifications to FIU and other areas when unauthorized information detected. Prepare SOX testing and reporting for management approval.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1 plus years Cash Management Operations experience or 3-4 years' experience in Deposit or Bank Operations.
- Familiar with all Business and Cash Management Services; knowledge of all Cash Management processing systems are a plus.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Position Hours: Monday - Friday 10 AM-6:30 PM
Job Reference #: 5000380470406