Senior Deposit Operations Coordinador
436 Slater Road-HF308
Sustain back office support functions associated with servicing deposit accounts and interact with third party vendors providing deposit account services. Areas of specialization include Cash Management Operations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
1. Perform routine and non-routine clerical tasks in support of Cash Management Operations.
2. Work with Lines of Business and customers to achieve resolution of moderately complex questions and issues; handles unresolved problems escalated by other staff.
3. Review interactions to ensure accuracy and, consistency.
4. Prepare, generate and run various reports related to Cash Management Operations.
5. Partner with internal departments when necessary.
6. Maintain daily production levels to meet goals set by department management.
7. Document and maintain operational procedures; suggest changes to improve existing processes.
8. Follow quality control measures to ensure all requirements are met.
9. Perform functions related to on-line banking platform for commercial customer maintenance and implementation; as well as Fraud Event Monitoring services, including calling customers to verify monitor alerts, preparing notifications to FIU and other areas when unauthorized information detected. Prepare SOX testing and reporting for management approval.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1 plus years Cash Management Operations experience or 3-4 years' experience in Deposit or Bank Operations.
- Familiar with all Business and Cash Management Services; knowledge of all Cash Management processing systems are a plus.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Position Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am -- 5pm
Job Reference #: 5000382332106