436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
I. POSITION SUMMARY
The position will provide application and system administration duties for applications within Webster's Information Management department. The Information Management group has a variety of applications some of which are Business Objects, SAS, Tableau, Informatica running on either Unix or Windows. This position is primarily responsible for administration of a new application being added to our portfolio. The application called "Customer Hub" is an exciting system that will be the cornerstone for building a 360 degree view of all Webster customers. This application will be built upon the Spectrum solution offered by Pitney Bowes and once complete will be critical for both online and offline processing systems.
II. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
1. Install, configure, and maintain complex application software for multiple server applications.
2. Evaluate, test and apply patches to assigned applications on a scheduled or as needed basis.
3. Troubleshoots, resolves and documents issues and changes related to assigned applications.
4. Researches, proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability, features and performance of the assigned applications.
5. Periodically review security of operating system and resolves any identified vulnerabilities.
6. Design, write and implement backup procedures for complex systems.
7. Perform yearly disaster recovery testing.
8. Provide high level operational support for application systems.
9. Oversee system backups and database archive operations.
10. Monitor batch processes and system performance.
11. Rotational on call for 24X7 systems
III. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* 4+ years of experience in systems administration and application implementation
* 4+ years of experience in the Master Data Management (MDM) application space
* Experience with Unix (Linux ,AIX) and Windows Server environments
* Experience with Oracle and SQL database environments
* Experience in Big Data graph database technology specifically NEO4J
* Proficient with independently troubleshooting, researching and resolving technically challenging problems involving integrated systems
* Ability to install and debug new and/or upgraded software on server and client platforms.
* Understand the concepts of IT general controls and application controls
* Ability to work in a team environment