Senior Analyst, Website & Digital Marketing
Date ActiveSep 7, 2022 3:46:33 PM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Senior Analyst, Website & Digital Marketing role will help build, maintain, and enhance Webster Bank’s public websites leveraging industry-standard Web Content Management System (Web CMS) and other digital marketing tools. In this role you will partner with marketers, designers, product managers, and developers to enhance Webster Bank’s brand, deliver a seamless digital experience, drive high-quality lead generation, and improve online engagement.
Key Responsibilities for this position:
Website Maintenance (CMS)
- Collaborate with project teams to review / understand requirements and specifications for web content creation.
- Edit, proofread, maintain, and build web pages based on business requirements. Translate content into corresponding templates.
- Review existing site content and templates - make recommendations to improve client experience, engagement and help reach business goals.
- Monitor website accessibility reports and work with developers to implement fixes.
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices and ensure functionality and efficiency of sites and web servers.
- Monitor and report on website traffic.
- Ensure websites are secure and user data is safeguarded.
- Analyze, review, QA check content. Propose and implement changes to optimize for search changes to websites.
- Monitor keyword/search trends. Recommend potential topics for blog content and enhancements to existing content.
- Manage/monitor local listings to ensure accuracy across third party platforms; Make recommendations to improve local search performance.
- Research web and digitital communication trends, innovations, and emergent interactive technologies to support recommendations on new features and applications.
- Assist in building reports and dashboards to help showcase website performance (including reporting on lead generation, site traffic, etc).
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Web/Interactive Design, IT, Digital Marketing, Marketing or Communications) or comparable work experience;
- 3+ years of experience building, editing, and publishing content using a CMS (WordPress, Drupal preferred)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS principles
- Basic understanding of Website Accessibility
- Demonstrated understanding of web best practices, SEO, and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Strong writing skills
- Strong computer/technical skill and ability to quickly master new software
- Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager preferred)