Senior Administrative Assistant
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too, by empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Join our award-winning Customer Care Center (C3) team! Help us deliver on our core performance pillars: exceptional customer service, efficiency, revenue generation, risk mitigation, and teamwork. This is an opportunity to be a part of our fun, fast-paced, innovative environment commonly known as the nerve center for Webster. We're seeking an administrative professional to support the C3 Director and leadership team!
- Provide administrative support for Customer Care Center Director. This includes, but is not limited to: providing administrative support; calendar management; email management; coordinating meeting logistics including preparing and distributing materials, securing location, audio / visual technology for meetings; making travel arrangements; processing expense reports; creating spreadsheets; maintaining databases; creating high quality reports, power point or other presentations, and other documents; providing telephone support, responding to routine questions, screening calls, taking accurate messages and rerouting calls when appropriate.
- Provide support for C3 activities and for the leadership team; coordinating meeting logistics including preparing and distributing materials, securing location, audio / visual technology for meetings, food; coordinating department budget; ordering office supplies; preparing check / payment requests; supporting payroll; submitting and tracking tickets for facility-related work orders; opening and delivering mail supplies; filing and maintaining electronic records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- 2 -- 4 years of experience.
- Strong technical skills including, but not limited to, proficiency with Microsoft Office tools including Power point, Excel, Word, etc., and telephone equipment, including cell phone and conference call tools.
- Ability to handle and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Professionalism, sound judgment, and discretion.
- Positive attitude and willingness to be flexible.
Job Reference #: 5000467986406