Date ActiveJun 1, 2022 8:53:55 AM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
As a Segmentation Strategist, you will interact with business leaders to define and operationalize segment growth strategies for the Consumer Bank, supporting strategic and tactical plans. In this position, you will design value propositions and actively manage a roadmap composed of business priorities that you will collaboratively define with business partners.
You will work collegially with colleagues to define each project’s scope to aid the prioritization of resources that will deliver segment growth strategies. A Segmentation Strategist is required to stay apprised of changing client and industry dynamics through independent research. This individual will be responsible for conducting discovery and analysis of target operating models and be a key collaborator in working with cross functional teams.
Core Job Responsibilities/Key Activities/Elements:
- Drive growth and profitability by leading the effort to create strategic roadmaps and own the outcomes that will enable business development, revenue growth, client retention and sales delivery enhancements which support and align with the bank’s objectives and budgets.
- Navigate in-take process(es) to design and deploy strategic and tactical projects that deliver against the segment/channel roadmap.
- You will also be expected to partner with others to clarify project objectives, set timetables and schedules, conduct research, develop and organize information and fulfill transactions. Manage client expectations by communicating project status and issues, resolving concerns, analyzing time and cost issues and prepare reports.
- Inform strategic discussions with research and data including the visualization of data to test hypotheses.
- Serve as a connection across cross-functional teams to facilitate collaboration toward achieving common goals and outcomes. Partner with others to include enterprise or other lines of businesses’ goals into the roadmap.
- Keep yourself and others accountable toward delivering against goals by methodically presenting ideas and strategies, outlining solution options alongside their implications, and memoralizing agreements.
- Co-manage a portfolio of strategic and tactical roadmap projects.