Relationship Mgr, Business Banking Specialty
100 Franklin Street-MASU2
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.Acquire new Business Banking sales opportunities and retain existing customers within selected industry segments: healthcare, not-for-profit, associations, real estate management firms, law firms and other professional service markets. Provide proven consultative selling and long-term relationship building. Effectively market and demonstrate knowledge and banking skills necessary to lead ongoing business development efforts.
2. Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base.
3. Execute highly focused prospecting activities through cultivation and relationship building in industry segments
4. Structure credit solutions for existing and potential customers; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
5. Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer's financial condition and needs.
6. Attend and demonstrate Specialty Banking's industry-specific knowledge at branch and regional meetings.
7. Interact with market manager and branches to foster & develop growth objectives
8. Develop, deliver, support outreach programs for customers & prospects through events & tradeshows
9. Demonstrate knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities.
10. Represent Webster in local community.
* 5-7 years of experience in credit structuring and cross selling.
* Proven ability to develop and cultivate customer relationships.
* Excellent interpersonal, team building and communication skills.
* Understanding of regulations governing financial products/services.
Job Reference #: 5000279218006