Senior Relationship Manager, CRE
Date ActiveMay 18, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location100 Franklin Street-MASU2
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Relationship Manager is responsible for acquiring new and complex Commercial Real Estate business, and retains existing customers through consultative selling and long-term relationship building.
Major Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Develop new and profitable business.
- Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base.
- Execute highly focused prospecting activities.
- Structure credit solutions for existing and potential customers; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer's financial condition and needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities.
- Represent Webster in local community.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required; advanced degree a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in credit structuring, cross selling and commercial real estate lending.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of regulations governing real estate transactions and financial products/services.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Formal credit training a plus.
- Financial statement analysis experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.