QC ARMS Loan Servicer
Date ActiveMay 20, 2022 12:59:19 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
* Assist in processing Loan Modifications and Deferrals
* Provide superior customer service for internal and external customers
* Investigate complex loan issues/problems and offer solutions and responses to various lines of business.
* Ensure compliance with internal controls, credit policies and regulatory requirements regarding interest rate changes, borrower communication and audit requirements.
* Communicate information to the team members as well as Loan Operations management
* MSP and Loan Servicing background a plus
- Some College is preferred or at least 3-5 years experience in Loan Servicing, prior experience with modifications or adjustable loans preferred.
- Previous experience with loan modifications and adjustable rate mortgages a plus.
- Working Knowledge of MSP is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Time management and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and open to change
- Effective problem-solving skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Self-Starter with ability to work well independently as well as with a Team
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress toward goals and track activities.
- Proficient in Excel and working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite.