Portfolio Manager, Public Sector Finance, Commercial Banking
Date ActiveSep 29, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location100 Franklin Street-MASU2
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
Management of Public Sector Finance credit account relationships. Closes new business relationships as well as retention and expansion of existing customers. Underwriting of new loans, management of existing credit portfolio, and management of portfolio credit risk. Customer service as needed.
- Partners with Relationship Managers to manage Public Sector Finance credit account relationships.
- Closes new business relationships and retains and expands relationship with existing customers.
- Underwrites loans, manages an assigned credit portfolio, makes own sales calls on assigned portfolio of credits, and managers credit risk.
- Provides customer service, participates in joint sales calls with Relationship Managers, responds to prospect or customer credit questions, sells appropriate products and services to prospects and customers, and identifies and capitalizes on cross-sell opportunities and makes appropriate referrals.
- Assists in the preparation of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) responses.
- Oversees overall portfolio metrics and assists on related monthly/quarterly reporting presentations and attestations.
Education, Experience & Skill:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years of experience in Public Sector or municipal portfolio management.