Operational Risk Program Manager
Date ActiveDec 8, 2020 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
· Provides thought leadership to develop and implement operational risk management program, framework and infrastructure (including policy, procedures, tools, templates) supported by a GRC technology
· Leads change: guides and energizes others, models adaptability, and inspires strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity
· Synchronizes initiatives and plans with other program managers
· Working with business leads, defines business process in alignment with strategic objectives
· Partners with other functions to identify solution approaches and assess, evaluate and provide recommendations for path forward
· Accountable for creating, sustaining and improving the program and its ongoing maintenance
· Periodically, revisits, and refines the program based on lessons learned
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or related field
· At least 8 years of experience in operational risk management or related discipline in banking/financial services industry with thorough understanding of banking products services and processes
· At least 5 years of experience in developing/implementing risk and controls frameworks, risk and control assessments, and/or internal control testing/evaluation. Banking experience a plus.
· Project management experience implementing large scale projects with cross-functional impact.
· Understanding of regulatory environment, frameworks and requirements
· Proven thought leadership capabilities, creative thinking skills, ability to drive change
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and make decisions under pressure and with imperfect information.
· Highly organized. Ability to prioritize competing priorities and conflicting demands to meet deadlines
· Proven ability to effectively influence and consistently build strong lasting working relationships with stakeholders across all levels.
· Excellent written, verbal communication skills. Ability to express complex ideas using simple terminology.
· Proven problem solving, critical thinking and facilitation skills.
· Excellent work ethic, accountability, integrity, high degree of autonomy and personal drive
· Proficient with using technology and tools/systems with strong Excel skills and database experience
· Experience using GRC tools (ex: Archer, MetricStream, LogicManager, ServiceNow) a big plus