OnBase Platform Developer
Date ActiveAug 3, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
* Provides subject matter expertise as to the capability, functionality, and applicability of the OnBase platform.
* Provides expertise in how to integrate with OnBase.
* Works as part of the team that designs and implements solutions leveraging OnBase.
* Works as part of the team that troubleshoots and solves problems related to OnBase - identifying root cause and implementing measures to correct and prevent future occurrences.
* Works as part of the team monitoring and alerting around the availability and performance of the OnBase platform.
* Monitor daily OnBase processing and follow up with stakeholders in event of any issues
* Ability to handle Service Desk tickets assigned to our team and provide basic troubleshooting and escalation
* Work with Windows infrastructure teams (Server and Desktop), Data Center, DBA teams, Load Balancer teams, LAN, WAN, and SAN teams to ensure a stable environment
* Quality Control of infrastructure changes (Image and Policy updates)
* Continually looks for opportunities to do things better/more efficiently and works with teams to drive these process improvements.
* Participate in design sessions with Enterprise Architecture teams to design enterprise solutions leveraging OnBase.
* Participate in Lean Portfolio Management sessions to define team priorities and work with scrum masters to define sprint plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology
- 3+ years experience with the following Onbase Applications, Modules, and Concepts:
- Unity Client
- Thick Client
- Web/Thin Client
- Config Client
- App Server
- Keyword Update
- Unity Forms
- Office Integration
- Implementation and support of Disk Groups, Document Types and Document Type groups, and Keywords and Keyword Type Groups
- Auto-Fill Keyword Sets (Internal and External)
- User Security Groups
- Reporting Dashboards experience a plus
- Mailbox Importer experience a plus
- Report Services experience a plus
- Proficient in Windows Server environments, Active Directory, IIS, Cisco NetScaler Load Balancing
- 3+ years SQL Server Experience with reporting tools and databases (MSSQL and Oracle)
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a software developer, architect, or platform owner (.Net preferred)
- OCSA/OCWA certification preferred to provide support of currently deployed OnBase solutions
- Practical experience working with the Agile approach to project management.
- Experience with Shared Agile Framework (SAFe) and Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) a plus.
- Quick learner with the ability and desire to learn new tools and technologies
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for interacting with various departments and teams across the organization.
- Strong systems analysis and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in cloud concepts (i.e. AWS services such as EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, ...).
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification preferred
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic learner and devoted to customer service and quality control.
- Strong time management skills.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and an inclusive team player.