50 Kennedy Plaza-RIP35
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values Webster was founded on. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what sets us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first. Working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
2. Develop existing, and cultivate new, sources.
3. Complete mortgage applications for submission to Loan Processing and Underwriting.
* 3+ years of experience in real estate lending.
* Proven ability to search out and acquire new business.
* Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills.
Job Reference #: 5000277542006