Master Black Belt
Date ActiveFeb 9, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
Recruit, lead and manage a team of black belts in completing process improvement, process automation, and a culture of continuous improvement.
Lead, facilitate, and drive end to end line of business process improvement projects that are aligned to the overarching Webster Bank Strategy. This key role will partner with various business leaders to conduct detailed diagnostic assessments of the current state, baseline process capability, identify key drivers of performance, identify subsequent improvement opportunities, and implement new improved business processes and technologies.
The successful candidate will have a track record of identifying and implementing specific improvements that have delivered meaningful and sustainable business results within the financial services industry.
Typical work activities will include:
- Leading cross functional project teams and associated activities.
- Gathering and analyzing existing business and process related data.
- Synthesizing meaningful information to drive actions from large data-sets.
- Leading root cause analysis and problem solving sessions.
- Designing future state business requirements, processes, systems and organizations.
- Building a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries.
- Establishing effective relationships with key stakeholders to influence change.
- Developing executive level presentations and providing regular updates to senior management.
The position is based in Connecticut, with travel among Hartford, New Britain, Southington, and Waterbury.
- Management experience
- Relevant industry and technical experience driving transformational change
- BS in a related field
- Passionate about driving continuous improvement and customer centricity
- Strong data gathering, analytical, visualization and quantitative skills
- Strong influencing, presentation, facilitation and written/oral communication skills
- In depth understanding of and practical experience with the following:
Business process management
- Project management
- Change management
- Intelligent automation technologies and capabilities