Market Manager, Central CT
346 Main Street-HF222
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.Oversees the management of 14 banking centers and approximately 90 employees in the Central Connecticut market and may provide direct management within home banking center location. Sets goals and monitors performance of assigned branches. Responsible for achievement of sales, customer service, P&L management, operations and employee development goals for an assigned territory of branches; ensure achievement of year over year profitability through effective management. Accountable for the operational integrity of each banking center, partnership collaboration and referrals. Makes policy and procedure recommendations to ensure effective operations. Responsible for the overall customer experience and business performance. Accountable for hiring, retention and recruitment of team staff and evaluates branch effectiveness through financial and activity reports.
Responsible for a single narrowly defined function that is generally within a career discipline. The manager can be part of a larger department that has multiple managers of the same single function or is responsible for the function in a location. Typical number of direct/indirect reports will be 10 or less, although a manager does not have to have any direct reports if the function responsible for does not require a staff. Managers can report to any level job other than Supervisors. A manager may or may not have budget responsibility.
2. Oversees retail banking policy implementation and evaluates branch effectiveness through financial and activity reports.
3. Responsible for achievement of sales, customer service, P&L management, operations and employee development goals for an assigned territory of branches; ensure achievement of year over year profitability through effective management.
4. Responsible for the development and retention of a high performing branch management team through leadership and coaching in all aspects of sales, service and operational excellence, including development of individual business plans and measures.
5. Maintain a working knowledge of all bank products and services as well as alternative delivery channels.
6. Keep abreast of competitors' products, services and strategies.
7. Responsible for overall communication with the branch management team to ensure that clear and consistent information is relayed to staff on a timely basis.
8. Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws as well as bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed branch evaluation requirements.
* B.S. in related field preferred (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Economics), or an equivalent level of experience. Salesforce Utilization.
Job Reference #: 5000328328906