Loan Sales Manager
Date ActiveApr 12, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
Manage the day to operations of a high producing loan origination sales team. Responsible for meeting aggressive production targets and executing on the strategic objective for the department.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and train a team of high producing loan originators
- Provide coaching, feedback, and performance management activities to ensure attainment of production metrics
- Conduct pipeline management activities to ensure loans are closing within expected timeframes
- Act as a liaison to the back office on difficult files
- Support customer escalations as needed
- Monitor regulatory and compliance activities such as disclosures and pricing accuracy
- Recommend and develop strategies that will support the overall vison of the department.
- Collaborate with Webster partners to deliver best in class customer experience.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects and strategic action items as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5-10 years of loan origination and management experience.
- Excellent organizational, time management, listening and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work with a diverse work force and customer base in a fast paced environment while maintaining quality.
- SME knowledge of lending products, guidelines, and processes