200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
This position supports the process flow for Business Banking loans from receipt of application through closing. The individual in this position also provides a wide range of administrative and team support functions related to credit quality maintenance and document tracking (Missing & Pending) to assist the Portfolio Management and SBA Lending groups on the loans already in the Business Banking portfolio. The individual in this role will engage in activities to help resolve and remove obstacles in the process workflow to expedite Business Banking loan closings, and will help to deliver an industry-leading customer experience for our new and renewing borrowing customers.
- Assist with the input of small business loans into the Bank's Loan Origination System.
- Support the management of a Small Business loan pipeline and work with others on the team to meet key metrics (i.e. cycle-time) and Service Level Agreements.
- Upload loan application information to the Bank's electronic imaging system.
- Increase acceptance and closing rates by proactively supporting the approved loan pipeline.
- Respond to routine inquiries. Interpret questions/requests and ensure proper resolution.
- Support the team by following State and Federal regulatory requirements.
- Manage the Pricing Exception process for new loan originations
- Create the 4506 T IRS forms and review for accuracy before Commitment Letters are released
- Review and issue Commitment Letters and collaborate with the Underwriting group for document changes, when necessary
- Review Flood Certificates to confirm collateral addresses for new loan originations
- Review and process all Beneficial Owner forms and assist the Bankers with resolving ownership discrepancies
- Conduct OFAC searches for underwriting and UCC searches prior to closing.
- Support the process for collecting loan documentation post-closing (missing & pending documents)
- Assist in obtaining updated hazard insurance policies on both new and existing loans
- Support other Business Banking team members with Loan Management functions as needed
- High School Diploma required - Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of Banking experience required
- Ability to multi-task within a workflow process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Quick leaner in a fast paced environment
- Strong business or commercial lending acumen, preferred
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet timelines
Job Reference #: 5000531382806