Internship, Digital Marketing
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
As an intern at Webster Bank, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with Webster bankers to gain valuable experience, knowledge and skills. Every internship opportunity is structured to provide you with a meaningful experience and broad exposure to our lines of business and corporate functions.
You will have the opportunity to join the Digital Banking, Marketing, and Experience team (Digital BMX). This team oversees the digital customer experience across channels and is leading Webster Bank through an exciting digital transformation. The Digital BMX team consists of experts within user experience, SEO, PPC, digital acquisition, digital banking, email marketing, social media, personalization, and website content production. At Webster, we strive to respond to the changing needs of our customers, as they navigate life's big financial moments. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in digital commerce as part of a transformative and entrepreneurial banking team.
The intern will be responsible for assisting the team with a wide range of activities within the following areas:
Digital Marketing with a focus on Search Engine Optimization:
- Keyword research
- Implementation of titles and meta descriptions on our website
- Key product performance and conversion optimization (based on reviewing digital analytics/Google Analytics)
- Creation of campaign landing pages
- Content updates/edits to pages on our website
- Review customer feedback and report trends
- Competitive assessment
- Current undergraduate or graduate student and legally eligible to work in the U.S.; Preferred: 2-4 years college experience
- Interest in banking/financial services industry
- Resourceful, motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Diligent and dependable
- Google Analytics experience is a plus
- Training/coaching will be provided where necessary
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 5000463360006