Growth Marketing Intern
1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
- Provide support for B2B prospect marketing campaign support including development/preparation, list management, and direct mail support. Partner with the growth team as needed for campaign support.
- Partner with advertising agency for ad hoc projects, advertising deliverables and bi-weekly status calls.
- Assist in monthly and quarterly lead reporting and analysis leveraging Salesforce
- Conduct competitive intelligence for all paid advertising including digital advertising, print advertising, paid search and paid social media.Develop a monthly competitive intelligence report for all advertising channels.
- Support paid social media efforts and work with the agency as needed to deploy new campaigns. In particular, must be familiar with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Conduct competitive secondary research on both the industry, growth marketing and direct competitors
- Administrative support for various marketing programs including meeting notes/recaps and other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Education:
- High School / GED required
- Must have a junior or senior status. Marketing, advertising, or communication major preferred.
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with tight deadlines with little or no supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as a member of a fast-paced environment
- Experience social media marketing, including metrics/analysis, is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior organizational, problem-solving, and detail-oriented skills
- This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week between the hours of 8 a.m. -- 5 p.m.
- Candidates must be available to work 20 hours per week with a minimum of 4 consecutive hours per shift to be considered.
- This position does not qualify for college credits.
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 5000480816506