647 Farmington Avenue-HF074
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Provide clients with a thorough and confidential financial services review and offer recommendations for services and products with guidance from FCII. Liaise with retail branch staff to ensure communication and updates related to WIS marketing and cross referral activities are delivered effectively.
- Offer mutual funds, annuities, managed money, stocks and bonds, and additional insurance products (if properly licensed) to prospects at assigned Banking Centers as well as within a defined segment of the FCII's customer base
- Conduct comprehensive Financial Services Reviews using the Client Confidential Profile system
- Ensure all branch staff and client interaction are in compliance with FINRA regulations.
- Support the FCII with engagement in promotion, prospecting, and business development activities.
- Provide input and develop annual objectives related to the FCII annual business plan to outline all marketing, partnership, and cross referral activities.
- Conduct good order reviews of all paperwork submitted and complete required routine transactions; perform assorted administrative duties as required.
- Assist FCII with maintenance of electronic activity tracking containing information on all current and prospective contacts, referrals, and appointments.
- BS in financial services field preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of related experience.
- NASD Series 7 and 63, as well as State Life and Health Insurance, licenses required; Series 65 or 66 expected within 18 months of hire.
- Strong communication, sales, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Able to work in a team and under tight deadlines.
Job Reference #: 5000299808706