Escrow Team Lead
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
* Tax and insurance monitoring/processing to include escrow set-up, analysis and data remittance to 3rd party vendors
* Ensure that all loans are properly added and maintained on the loan servicing system.
* Ensure all customer requests are answered in a timely, efficient and correct manner.
* Ensure accurate and timely processing of all escrow payments, escrow analyses and statements in compliance with government agency guidelines.
* Comply with all federal and state rules and regulations that effect this job position and perform and assist in required ongoing training for those regulations as directed
* Provide operational results with strong knowledge of lending and banking policies, procedures, and regulations.
* Assists with data collection and reporting for loan support projects and audits.
* Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of 4+ years residential mortgage and consumer loan servicing experience.
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook). MSP system and Onbase experience a plus.
Detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills.
Ability to effectively and accurately communicate with all levels within the organization.
Proven ability to work both independently and as a team member.
Ability to make sound decisions based upon department, bank policies, procedures, knowledge and experience.