Director of Digital Marketing
145 Bank Street-NH501
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values Webster was founded on. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what sets us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first. Working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The Director of Digital Marketing will lead all digital marketing strategies including development, implementation, tracking and optimization of digital marketing campaigns across all online channels. The Director will partner with key stakeholders to develop, guide and implement digital business strategies in order to meet the bank's revenue goals. He/she will serve as a subject matter expert and consultant to the organization while leveraging digital content to evolve and grow the company's digital presence.
This position has a broad focus, from developing long-term holistic marketing plans to development of core digital capabilities to execution of digital marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate must be an analytical thought leader who enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment. He/she will demonstrate high integrity, intelligence and proven domain expertise. In addition to possessing analytic and strategic skills, he/she will have the proven ability to influence, motivate and manage others in a complex business environment.
- Lead and create digital marketing strategy and tactics for the organization with deep subject matter expertise of the various digital marketing channels including SEO, SEM, Display, Video and the shifting eco-system including the most recent optimization strategies.
- Accountable for ROI analysis and measurement practices. Will lead measurement initiatives across channels including test and target, multi-variant testing and attribution analysis.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to utilize digital marketing to achieve line of business revenue goals, as part of the overall line of business marketing plans
- Manage agency partners to ensure appropriate balance of internal and external resources and performance management
- Planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing tactics
- Leading and growing a high performing team of professionals and fostering a spirit of teamwork that supports diversity, cohesiveness and support
- Successful candidate should create and build an environment which encourages continuous improvement, best practices, employee empowerment and ownership for business results
- Bachelor's degree in related field required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in all key aspects of digital marketing and digital capability build
- Experience in financial services is ideal, but will consider other best-in-class consumer experience in emerging technologies, digital strategy and digital marketing
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Mastery of programmatic buying strategies, approaches and technology / partner infrastructure, including DMP management and optimization
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Possess strong leadership skills and proven ability to manage a team of professionals; passion to develop and retain top talent
- Proven success developing digital marketing plans in support of high transaction and service level businesses
- A proven track record of delivering business results in an integrated cross-channel environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand, define and deliver a superior online customer experience
- Exposure to ROI analysis and measuring the channel's effectiveness is essential
Job Reference #: 5000184136106