Digital Marketing Manager
145 Bank Street-NH501
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Webster Bank as a member of the Digital Marketing Team to lead the planning, design, execution and performance measurement of integrated digital marketing campaigns that drive new account growth and deepen existing relationships. As Webster increases its focus on digital marketing as a way to grow and strengthen relationships, support customers and drive business results, creative and solution oriented thinking is not only encouraged, but expected. The Digital Marketing Manager will be a core member of a team that contributes to critical business success metrics.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the broader Marketing Team to create and plan paid digital acquisition strategies and tactics and will serve as a subject matter expert for all paid digital marketing tools / processes and actively work to continually improve campaign performance.
The candidate will strive to ensure the success of all digital marketing activity in the context of business objectives and evolving consumer and marketplace dynamics. The Digital Marketing Manager will partner with External Agencies, Marketing Strategists, Creative Managers and Analytics Managers to ensure an integrated approach to maximize MROI.
- Leverage integrated cross channel segmentation and creative strategies to deliver highly targeted and orchestrated prospect experiences across all paid digital channels including display, SEM, and paid social
- Be subject matter expert for paid digital marketing and champion best practices within the organization
- Execute, report on and continuously optimize paid digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor best practices in digital marketing from leading competitive brands
- Navigate effectively from strategy down to tactical, channel specific optimization details
- Manage multiple work streams, project manage to ensure timely delivery on objectives, and handle a very fast-paced timeline-driven environment
- Manage digital marketing campaign budgets with a focus on delivering optimal outcomes at efficient levels of marketing spend
- Partner with creative teams to define creative needs and approach across all digital marketing channels (e.g. write creative briefs, partner to develop effective and efficient creative templates, streamline creative development processes, etc.)
- Be primary campaign execution point of contact for demand generation digital agency of record
- Continuous use of A/B and multivariate testing (test, learn, apply, optimize) methodology to optimize digital marketing activity
- Measure performance of digital marketing activity at channel and campaign level and present to leadership
- 3-5+ years' experience in a digital marketing role managing paid media campaigns
- Financial services experience and/or experience in regulated industries is a plus
- Understand digital marketing technologies and methodologies including DMP, Ad Serving, Audience Management, Digital Analytics
- Demonstrable hands-on experience leading and/or managing display, SEM, retargeting, lead generation and paid social campaigns
- Experience with marketing database segmentation, identifying target audiences and driving qualified traffic through digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Passionate/knowledgeable about optimized design, personalization and user experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Comfortable presenting ideas to stakeholder groups and leadership with strong written and presentation skills
- Experience with A/B and multivariate tools/techniques
- Experience managing and forecasting budgets and performance across marketing channels
- Demonstrated ability to work with external agencies and manage day to day interactions
- Open-minded and willing to consider novel approaches to solving difficult problems
- Energetic, hard-working and willing to challenge the status quo
- Self-starter - driven to get results
- Passionate - always strive for excellence and have pride in your work
- Bachelor's Degree required
Job Reference #: 5000366910006