Digital Banking Business Excellence Team Manager
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Join the Digital Banking Marketing & Experience team! Help us transform Webster Bank and lead an exciting new approach to digital customer engagement! This is an opportunity to grow and lead an experience-focused operations center for our largest and fastest growing channel. We're seeking a leader to improve and expand the visibility and real-time presentation of our digital storefront to the rest of the organization!
We need a passionate change-agent who can visualize, lead, organize, and grow our digital product support capabilities and profile within the Bank. This position will be responsible for business operations and experience support in the Digital Banking channels where our customers engage with us over two million times a month. You will be responsible for ensuring excellent online-to-offline customer experiences. You'll partner with our Technology and Development organization on technical requirements and performance. You will lead and grow a team of experience support and platform specialists. You'll operationalize communications and support to our customer-facing channels in the Call Center and Banking Centers.
If you are a creative, inventive, action-oriented problem-solver, with excellent time and people management skills, we want to meet you! Enjoy a highly-collaborative environment with supportive co-workers and a shared organizational vision? We've got that. Let's talk.
In this role you will:
- Reimagine the presentation of our digital storefront in our Southington, CT offices. Implement real-time, high-visibility presentation of volume, traffic, experience, and performance.
- Manage and grow a team of customer experience and platform support specialists
- Oversee Digital Support for our customers and initiate new strategies to ensure that customer issues are resolved as thoroughly as possible via digital methods
- Operationalize the communications process for customers and bankers
- Assure efficient digital environment change requests supporting customer experience.
- Analyze Platform Performance and Customer Experience Data
- Measure Digital contribution to Bank Profit
- Present high-impact insights to Executive level staff
- Implement our Digital Customer Satisfaction measures & Best Practices
- Collaborate with technology partners to measure and optimize platform performance
- Support Webster's Compliance and Risk Management Programs
- Vendor Relationship Management (Quarterly and Annual Reviews, invoicing/payment management)
- Facilitate annual Risk Review Processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Practical Experience and demonstrated success in a related business, technical or service-oriented field
- Experience supporting Digital/Internet products
- Financial Services Technology Experience (highly preferred)
- Experience in people management and leadership
- Demonstrated ability to improve an operations environment with transformational change.
- A demonstrated entrepreneurial drive.
- Ability to work effectively across organizations.
- Passionate about building an awesome digital customer experience.
You will know you are successful if
- Webster's digital storefront is presented in an understandable and real-time format
- Digital Support is provided digitally, minimizing spill-over into offline channels
- Operations improve quarter by quarter, measured through metrics
- Partner teams and leadership understand the value you and your team provides
- Your team feels inspired and understands how their work contributes to larger goals
Job Reference #: 5000416101706