Deposits Pricing Manager
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
2. Work closely with other departments with relevant Line of Business and across the organization to promote the growth and usage of assigned products, including BC Administration, Compliance, IT, Deposit Operations, Treasury, Legal, Marketing, and Branch Operations to evaluate and understand the deposits portfolio performance and to ensure alignment with corporate objectives.
3. Support the sales network with the right product education, tools, and information/reporting. Ensure the frontline sales force has the support needed to exceed all financial goals associated with the products by leveraging Community Bank's sales and service process.
4. Respond to and research banker inquiries regarding promotional rate offers.
5. Work with analytics/database management support to develop and utilize proper analytics to ensure successful acquisition/retention programs and promotions.
6. Assist in the creation of the annual balance forecast & re-forecast for Community Bank.
7. Analyze competition and track industry trends to identify new products & service opportunities.
* At least 3 years of experience in deposits product management or deposits pricing
* Ability to think strategically and tactically to drive product success
* Ability to form strong partnerships with key stakeholders; influence others to drive execution on initiatives; hold others accountable when needed
* Excellent oral and written communication, problem solving, decision making, negotiation, interpersonal, project management, and analytical skills
* Ability to analyze product trends and understand the financials of the business
* Good computer skills, including various software applications
Job Reference #: 5000404526106