Deposit Ops. Coordinator
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for the support of remittance processing utilizing automated mail extraction equipment, high speed readers/sorters, scanning equipment and image based transaction management systems. This position will also require the individual to have a flexible work schedule that will include at least 5 hours on Saturday. The remainder of the 40 hours will be spread over the week, with Wednesdays off.
- Process remitted payments for lockbox customers in accordance with the customer's Requirement Document.
- Receive and extract mail utilizing mail opening equipment in accordance with the customer's Requirement Document.
- Perform data entry accurately to complete transaction processing utilizing image based transaction management systems.
- Complete daily balancing routines for each customer.
- Prepare and process items for distribution according to the customer's Requirement Document.
- Perform quality control to ensure 100% accuracy in processing and packaging each customer.
- Adheres to all the Bank's and Department's policies and procedures including compliance review and security measures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Please note the hours of this position are: 40 hours, 5 days per week including 5 hours on Saturday with Wednesdays off. Start and end times may vary slightly based on day of the week, time of the year, etc. as volume fluctuates.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to be flexible with hours as Lockbox uses a "flex" schedule including Saturday processing
- Excellent data entry and keyboarding skills
- The individual must possess the basic understanding of a Windows operating environment.
- He/she must be organized, thorough, detailed oriented and must be able to perform duties in a fast paced environment.
- Individual must also be able to lift up to 50lbs and sit/stand for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive motion will be required in this position.
Job Reference #: 5000415742706