Deposit Ops Coordinator
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Process domestic and international funds transfers submitted by commercial customers/consumer customers.
- Perform authentication and validation of customer information including identification, deposit content, and collected funds.
- Ensure compliance with internal authorization limits and other specific wire guidelines required by wire room procedure and corporate wire policy.
- Perform account maintenance pertaining to customer notification preferences, email addresses, and transfer template information within the wire transfer system.
- Complete and send funds transfer activity notices to customers and provide telephone notification when requested.
- Serve as support person for other funds transfer associates in order to cover absences in the area.
- Assist with the timely completion of additional wire research required by OFAC.
- Individually participate in identifying, measuring, monitoring, controlling and mitigating departmental and enterprise-wide risks.
- Maintain awareness of and adherence to Bank's compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies and procedures and applies them to their daily tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Outstanding performance of required tasks, some independent action, judgment and application of analytical techniques are required to be considered for advancement.
Wire Operations Specialist responsibilities consist of all those listed above and the following:
- Cross train on additional payment platforms within bank operations.
- Assist manager with large projects and complete smaller projects with minimal supervision.
SCHEDULE: Office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. This position is hourly and full-time. Additional hours starting at 7:30am through 6:00pm may be required.
EDUCATION: Must have a high school diploma or equivalency.