145 Bank Street-NH501
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Lead promotions and special events surrounding designated partnerships.
- Manage internal and external relationships, identify needs, and recommend and execute partnership initiatives.
- Create marketing collateral, advertising and giveaways for promotional events.
- Create tactical plans, timelines and project status reports for proper program management.
- Create and deliver internal and external documents and presentations to executive partners.
- Fully responsible for contractual relationships, contractual assets, negotiating added value and tracking/reporting on ROI.
- Act as leader on large departmental special projects.
- Advise and mentor team members as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field with 10+ years experience in marketing and program management.
- Proactive and creative thinker focused on efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Good presentation skills.
- Established organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, within a team and in a fast paced organization.
- Literate with Microsoft products.
Job Reference #: 5000303503806