Black Belt, Six Sigma
Date ActiveApr 21, 2022 9:18:39 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
Manage Six Sigma initiatives, designed to more effectively and efficiently reach business goals, through employment of appropriate methodology and analytics.
- Manage Six Sigma initiatives to accomplish measurable business process improvements.
- Employ Six Sigma methodology and analytics into organizational operations in order to accomplish business objectives.
- Work on planning, design, and accomplishment of key initiatives.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Implement the knowledge gained from a banking background to drive process improvements across the Banking operations value chain.
- Drive continuous improvement despite barriers such as incomplete information and technical dependencies.
- Use data, statistics, and a structured approach to drive decisions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- 5-8 years of practical application of Six Sigma methodology
- Ability to coach and motivate cross functional teams.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent presentation skills.