Associate Wealth Portfolio Manager
Date ActiveMay 26, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location185 Asylum Street-HF215
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Responsible for a wide variety of pre-defined and ad hoc investment support. This particular position focuses on putting together client presentations, implementing trades in client portfolios and completing regulatory requirements, while also helping to manage the growing aspects of our business.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES.
This job profile is intended to be relatively generic and may be used across the organization. Responsibilities that are attributed only to one incumbent should not be listed unless they are so significant that they create a new position.
- Work together with senior portfolio managers in identifying and implementing transactions in client portfolios, consistent with specific investment objectives and guidelines.
- Assist investment team in the preparation of specialty reports for use in client meetings and sales presentations.
- Provide effective and timely support to senior level officers in regards to projects and/or more complex accounts.
- Serve as Secretary at all Trust Investment Committee and Investment Policy Committee meetings. Prepare meeting agendas and minutes, as well as other related documentation.
- Schedule, track and prepare documentation for all Regulatory and Post-Acceptance investment reviews
- Track and ensure timely response to all Corporate Action matters; track and ensure prompt submission of all proxy voting instructions on behalf of clients for whom SRA holds investment responsibilities
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree required with a concentration in economics, finance, business administration or similar field.
- 2 + years of prior professional experience or related occupation.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Strong ability to multi-task and attentive to details.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of SEI Trust, Invest, Bloomberg and FactSet is a plus.