Date ActiveOct 13, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location360 Lexington Ave-NY000
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
Responsible for assisting with the credit analysis and underwriting of new commercial loans.
- Assist with the underwriting of commercial loans within established timelines, to include application review, personal and business credit analysis, collateral analysis, and debt service analysis.
- Decision loan requests in accordance with the bank's loan policies and procedures.
- Limit risk through use of various credit enhancements where applicable.
- Prepare commitment letters upon approval of loan request.
- Assist all partners (closing, portfolio, and operations) in the closing of commercial loans.
- Participate in projects that help improve and streamline the credit delivery process.
Requirements, Skills & Education:
- High school diploma/GED required, some college courses in a related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in commercial loan underwriting.
- Good PC, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work well in pressure situations.