Associate System Analyst Programmer
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Associate Systems Analyst/Programmer
The Associate Systems Analyst/Programmer is responsible for supporting application environments, application enhancements and addressing application and information technology issues for Webster Bank, N.A.
- Supports daily monitoring of applications, file transfers and job execution to insure application and system availability is high; file availability is consistent for the timing of the batch jobs supported.
- Supports various internally developed and vendor developed systems
- Provides routine and emergency production support (some off hour support required as need arises)performs analysis, assesses risks and offers solutions for resolution
- Supports monitoring and remediation of security scan vulnerabilities
- Troubleshoots application and client related issues by performing analysis, risk assessment and implements resolution
- Supports team technology projects and systems upgrades
- Develops, generates and maintains technical support documentation as needed
- Applies, tests and implements application fixes provided by the Vendor as appropriate
- Follows SDLC and change management protocols as outlined
- Supports a variety of clients; including IT management, Business line, Support groups and Vendors
- Generates system flow charts and design documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven communication and strong problem solving skills, detail oriented, proficiency in automated tools and desktop software
* Experienced in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Visio, Access, Excel
- MS SharePoint 2013 experience
- MS SQL database and query experience
* Financial Industry background
* Crystal Reporting experience
* Oracle database and query experience
. MS Visio experience
* Associates Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related work experience
Job Reference #: 5000274265206