Feb 11, 2020 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week
185 Asylum Street-HF215
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Associate Relationship Manager will learn the underwriting, loan processing, portfolio management and relationship management process and apply these skills to acquire new Business Banking clients as well as service & grow existing client relationships. Areas of concentration include commercial term loans and lines of credit, cash management and treasury services, owner-occupied and investment real estate loans, SBA guaranteed loans & lines of credit. Associate Relationship Manager will also work with sales partners to bring the full range of bank services to the market.
Experience and Education:
- Develop new and profitable business.
- Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base.
- Execute highly focused prospecting activities.
- Structure credit solutions for existing and potential customers; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer's financial condition and needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required
- 1-3 yrs work experience desired
- Excellent interpersonal, team building, and communication skills.
- Financial acumen and interest in the banking industry