Associate Human Resources Business Partner- IT, Ops & Audit
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, psychology or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in an HR environment.
- Demonstrated employee relation skills.
- Experience applying the knowledge of Federal, State, Labor and Employment laws, Workers' compensation, FMLA, ADA and OSHA laws.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to interact up, down and across an organization.
- Strong facilitation, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Strong/intermediate Excel, Power Point and Word skills (presentation design, v-lookups...)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines and to adjust to changing requirements promptly.
- Ability to raise issues proactively and in a timely manner. Well-developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive company information and issues.
Job Reference #: 5000437307706