Assc Comml Loan Servicer-LSCM01
Date ActiveNov 1, 2022 9:39:48 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Responsible for the daily activities associated with servicing commercial loan portfolios. Responsible for accurate completion of transactions and maintenance of the loan. Some of the daily transactions include; responding to client queries, processing advances, payments, updating rates, reconciliation, updating payment methods, preparing payoff letters, calculating prepayment penalties, preparing satisfactions, working with external counsel on preparation of assignments, responding to billing and payment inquiries, booking all loan types. In addition, there are several exception reports that are monitored and actioned to proactively monitor the risk of the portfolio. A successful loan service Associate works closely with the Closing Team, Real Estate Administration Team, Managing Directors and their teams, Credit, Asset Recovery, Collateral Management, Deposit Operations, Legal, Finance, Quality Control and Compliance. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and with bank’s policies and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer focus.
- Ability to multitask and work with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong commercial lending applications - ACBS preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products suites.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as a Team.
- Ability to deliver high quality professional service to internal and external customer understanding all aspect of loan processing, ensure request are processed accurately within established credit guidelines and departmental procedures.
- Receptive to increasing levels of responsibilities and additional process improvement project at management's request.
- Depending on need - responsible for the timely and accurate posting of ACBS transactions sent by Servicing team and managers.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Two or more years of commercial loan experience including the ability to read and understand all loan documentation.
- Two or more years of experience with the Bank’s loan system - ACBS, and other bank systems such as One Touch, Oracle, Odin and Business Objects.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills including knowledge related to interest rate calculation (Prime, LIBOR, other) and commercial loan structures.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Solid computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Strong attention to detail and excellent customer focus