Systems Analyst - Integration
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Internal client liaison on existing systems providing business and technical expertise in specifying and documenting new functions
- Subject-matter expert for banking, financial services business systems, queing, API/Web Services and Mobile technology
- Interface directly with clients to gather requirements for new or modified functionality.
- Schedule, facilitate and document meetings using tools such as conference lines and Webex, as needed.
- Gather, analyze, and define stakeholder requirements for our digital products
- Analyze and propose solutions to meet defined business requirements in collaboration with development and business partners
- Create and maintain formal documentation, both technical and non-technical, to describe software solutions using narrative and visual tools including but not limited to as-is/to-be descriptions, process flows, wire frames, screen flows, activity diagrams, data mappings, sequence diagrams, context diagrams, use cases, data flow diagrams, and systems integration specifications
- Suggest and document new processes and procedures to enhance communication and provide more efficient solutions, as needed
- Consult on issues of moderate technical complexity and route more advanced questions to the right resources within the IT division.
- As part of a project team, support test plan development, help to identify test data, and take part in the actual testing phase of the SDLC if necessary.
- Provide second-tier production support for applications and systems in Webster Bank
- Work with a project manager on medium and large projects to ensure that Project Management Life Cycle is followed and all Sarbanes-Oxley requirements are met
- Provide project management duties as needed for smaller projects or team efforts
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to track the status of identified problems and drive them towards solutions
- Support and guide the Software Development Lifecycle
- Support production releases
Qualities & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, business, finance or related field required
- 3 + years of business experience in complex business analysis and system support across multiple platforms
- Experience with Agile, Iterative and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal communications with strong team orientation
- Outstanding verbal, written and technical communication, analytical and computer skills required
- Organized with strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Flexibiilty to quickly adjust to changing requirements and new applications or procedures
- Strong skills and experience with analyzing production patterns and volumes to effectively grasp customer impact and support production issues with appropriate urgency
- Extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of web services, XML, Queuing Systems, Financial Systems, and Mobile Solutions desireable
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online