Sr. Technology Manager - Software Testing
436 Slater Road-HF308
The Senior Manager, Software Testing leads the Software Testing team providing hands-on technical and testing leadership to assigned teams, developing and implementing a formal Software Testing capability. Assigned teams are responsible for development of Master Test Plans, Test Cases and performing software testing of assigned projects and business applications.
Key positon requirements include:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience designing and implementing Software Testing teams and capabilities from scratch. Banking experience is preferred but not required.
- Proven experience establishing Software Testing governance and processes, and associated testing artifacts
- Stellar verbal, written and presentation communications
- Proven leadership in Software Testing, with a wide range of experience including manual, automated, and load / performance testing.
- Demonstrated expertise in Agile methodologies
- Establish outstanding partnerships across Information Technology and Lines of Business to ensure delivery of high quality and well tested projects
- Proven experience managing and partnering with onshore / offshore software testing vendors
- Proven experience in managing multiple software testing teams, with corresponding staff management and capacity planning.
- Working knowledge of test data obfuscation systems and processes
- Working knowledge of technologies including system integration
- Working knowledge of cost center / financial budget management
- Working experience in Project Management
This ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual with passion for ensuring delivery of high quality software to allow our organization meet critical timelines and delivery goals. Candidate will need 10 years of experience in managing software testing teams, and delivering high quality mission critical projects. Applicant will be viewed as a subject matter expert in software testing.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online